top of page
Time is TBD|
More Presentations Coming Soon..Click Here to see topics
Learn more about steps to take that may help you to become financially free.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
About the Event
- Tax Relief Strategies for Retirement: On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the most important and 10 the least, where does tax avoidance rank in your financial plan? What steps have you taken in this regard? Learn the stategies and difference between tax-deferred and tax avoidance.
- NJ State Pension: De-mystify the pension- let us help you better understand what you need to know.
- Financial Essentials: Piecing together your retirement picture- pension, social security, voluntary retirement plans and how they all work together.
- Life Stage Investing: Where are you with your retirement savings- approaching retirement or maybe just starting your career? Learn about saving for the long term, creating income streams and identifying retirement planning gaps.
- Women and Retirement: Retirement challenges and opportunities for women- the impact of taxes and inflation on their nest egg, tax advantaged strategies, and income options to help overcome a shortfall.
- Maximizing Social Security: - How to approach your Social Security benefits- a review of different strategies for claiming Social Security to help benefit your retirement planning income goal.
- 403b Basics: – What is a 403(b)- learn more about the district’s voluntary retirement supplement, why you should participate and understand how it works with your other benefits.
- And more....
bottom of page